Comments

Comments

• David
    July 02, 2010 - 13:34

Good job! The Tely has become such a positive goal to work towards for people of all fitness levels. From the elite runners looking to win their age categories to runners looking for their personal best times to those just running to finish to those walking, if this helps you become more active and get in better shape than you were then good on you. This especially important in an age where North Americans are more overweight than they have ever been.

• Daphne
    July 02, 2010 - 13:24

Im so Proud of You Jennifer! Awesome Job .I knew you would finish!
    You are truly an inspiration to many .Best wishes on your future plans and Good luck in next years race ..maybe I might be there to run with you .

• Barney
    July 02, 2010 - 13:19

What an inspiration you are. Fantastic story and it nearly brought a tear to my eye. I will be doing the Tely 10 next year for sure now!

• Erica
    July 02, 2010 - 13:13

Great story & nice to see coverage of people other than just the top few! Job well done Telegram team

• Angelica
    July 02, 2010 - 13:10

So proud of you Ms. Noftall, er... Johnson!! Way to go!

• jonathan
    July 02, 2010 - 13:10

I would not consider her to be in last place, when there are some who could not even complete the whole race. Great Job!

• Tracey
    July 02, 2010 - 13:10

Way to go Jennifer! Your initiative and drive will surely pay off and affect many other people that think they can't compete.

• Coda
    July 02, 2010 - 13:09

Jennifer, I'm so proud of you. You did better than I did, and yes, I didn't participate. After reading your story, I wish I did. Wishing you the best of luck for next year. Wear your accomplishments with pride.

• David
    July 01, 2010 - 20:23

• Daphne
    July 01, 2010 - 20:10

Im so Proud of You Jennifer! Awesome Job .I knew you would finish!

• Barney
    July 01, 2010 - 20:01

• Erica
    July 01, 2010 - 19:51

• Angelica
    July 01, 2010 - 19:46

So proud of you Ms. Noftall, er... Johnson!! Way to go!

• jonathan