Paradise Physiotherapy took home two awards at the Mount Pearl Paradise Chamber of Commerce Best in Business Awards Gala Thursday night at the Paradise Community Centre.
Paradise Physiotherapy, now in its 15th year of operation, was the victor in the outstanding business of the year with 15 employees or less and the community spirit award for the town of Paradise.
The company provides a range of services, including orthotics, acupuncture, compression socks, pelvic floor physiotherapy, concussion management, work conditioning, motor vehicle programs, home visits and running assessments.
Fireside Catering, meanwhile, took home the honours in the category for a company with 16 or more employees.
The 18-year-old catering company can add the honour to its consumer choice award as the province’s top caterer for three years running from 2016 to 2018.
Other winners on the night were:
• Innovation award: Medavie Blue Cross;
• Public Relations & Communications award: RBC Paradise;
• Best New Business award: Ooh La La Pet Spaw;
• Employee Equity award: Coffee Matters;
• Community Spirit (Mount Pearl): Frosty Festival.