The good news is it’s warming up. But this Saturday morning you can expect rain and fog until it dries up later this afternoon. It will be mostly cloudy with sunny periods. Winds will be light, southeast at 20 km/h. Environment Canada predicts the high will reach 8C – balmy enough for November weather. There’s a 40 per cent chance of showers this afternoon, increasing to a 60 per cent chance tonight. Winds will increase slightly and turn northwest to become chillier tonight, up 30 km/h gusting to 50 km/h. The temperature is expected to be about 3C.
Sunday will be mainly cloudy, with a 60 per cent chance of showers. Winds are expected to be northwest at 30 k/mph. Temperatures will be about 4C and are expected to remain steady overnight.