Comments

Comments

• Starla Noseworthy
    August 15, 2014 - 23:38

My husband is a Noseworthy from bell island NFLD. Could try looking there? I will inquire with family

• Pam
    August 12, 2014 - 19:26

My brother is home visiting from Toronto and knows this gentleman! He has had coffee with him at McDonalds many mornings! He is from Pouch Cove, would always say to my brother that people pronounced Pouch wrong!

• esther
    August 12, 2014 - 14:38

I knew friends in Toronto Ontario ... last name was noseworthy, from Sydney cape Breton ... I believe their decent was from newfoundland ... if this is a help, my friends name is, George noseworthy, in the etobicoke and lakeshore area, in long branch, I believe, he still lives there ... if this may be of any help tp you. thanx

• S Vater
    August 12, 2014 - 03:06

I found a Gordon who would have been born in 1928 in Pouch Cove, NL. See info below. 1935 CENSUS POUCH COVE SECTION: SHOE COVE To: BAULINE ST. JOHN'S EAST DISTRICT 153 179 NOSEWORTHY Harry Head M M 48 NOSEWORTHY Annie Wife F M 43 NOSEWORTHY Victor Son M - 17 NOSEWORTHY Gordon Son M - 7

• esther waugh
      August 12, 2014 - 14:57

.I know of noseworthy;s in Toronto .. etobicoke ... from Sydney, cape Breton ... I believe they are newfoundland decent, if this helps ... I am also related to noseworthys from burin n.f.l.d. ... but I don't know who they are, as I;v never gotten the chance to meet them, so long ago ... hope this may help ... R.I.P. hope you find a family or relation member ...

• Evelyn Caron
    August 11, 2014 - 23:29

This is such a sad story. I'm happy that someone is trying to find his relatives. R I P Gordon Noseworthy!

• Linda C
    August 11, 2014 - 19:43

A cousin of this man has been found! She is trying to reach the lady in Ontario.

• ernest caines
    August 10, 2014 - 16:46

There are a lot of noteworthy on the northern peninsula of newfoundland places like green island brook st Anthony

• Janelle
    August 10, 2014 - 15:16

He would have been about the right age for military enlistment for WWII, should check with the local legion, he may have been a member

• Linda C
    August 10, 2014 - 10:28

I have searched through some genealogical records and can't find a Gordon Noseworthy, born about 1928 in Newfoundland

• Anne Sheppard
    August 09, 2014 - 22:06

Geneology search turned up a family of noseworthys in greenbay gull island. With a gordon born abt 1927 or 28.. there names vera, claude, ford, violet, raymond, and mildred. The three last children were born in the 40s. Dont know if this is the family but maybe its worth a try. Good luck anne marie

• diane langdon
      August 11, 2014 - 13:15

I am from that family listed but I do have an uncle Gordon who lives here in newfoundland and is very much alive.Not from our family of noseworthys.

• anne marie
    August 09, 2014 - 22:00

1945 census Green Bay,Gull Island Noseworthy p Noseworthy priscilla Noseworthy gordon 18 Noseworthy clade 14 Noseworthy Vera 16 Noseworthy ford 11 Noseworthy Myrtle 8 Noseworthy violet 6 Noseworthy raymond 3 Noseworthy mildred 1 1/2 I do geneology i hope this helps There were atleast 2 others born the same year but there middle inital wasnt b. This one has no initial so its hard to tell if its your guy or not. Cheers Anne Marie.

• Amanda
      August 12, 2014 - 02:46

He is from Pouch Cove just outside St.John's. I knew him we purchased his childhood home 3yrs ago when he was home last.