PRIZES (YOUTH AND ADULT EACH RECEIVE THE SAME PRIZES)
1. 2-song professionally recorded demo.
2. A professionally produced music video produced by Up Sky Down Films.
3. Professional photo shoot with photographer Amy Fitzpatrick.
4. Social media package.
Including organizing all aspects of a social media plan and design of a webpage provided by Worldbeat Enterainment with certified social guru Mary Sorani.
5. One month of private vocal performance coaching with Zack Werner and Idol School NL.
6. One hour Skype consultation with entertainment lawyer Greg Stephens LLB.
Greg represents many of Canada's top artists and independent recording and production companies. http://www.thelawoffice.ca/bio.html
7. One hour image, lifestyle and media consultation with Caleigh Rykiss.
Writer. Producer. Trainer. Influencer. After a decade in the TV business and years writing for some of the country’s most popular lifestyle publications – Caleigh has become the go-to guru in Canadian media for all things lifestyle and fitness. When she’s not in the media, Caleigh holds court as a personal trainer, boxing and weight loss coach in downtown Toronto – helping women empower themselves with strength, fight skills and confidence. Caleigh will provide a one hour skype consultation – including a diet review, an at home workout-routine, and some expert tips on how to handle the spotlight and impress the media. She has written for Fashion Magazine, Shape Magazine, Yahoo, CBC Life, Huffington Post and was a senior producer for etalk and The Social
8. Showcase performance at The Rockhouse.
St. John's premier live music venue. The first choice for artists looking to perform at a large club with world-class production and amazing sightlines.
9. Showcase performance at The Black Sheep.
An intimate club with live music seven days a week and the second home of St. John's most original artists.
10. One song and the video featured on the Telegram Website.
11. EPK package sponsored by Academy Canada
A live recording and interview video shoot.
12. Interview and peformance on NL NOW
The winners will have the chance to reach out to the youth market of Newfoundland with an appearance on NL NOW (broadcasted on Rogers) and an interview with everyone’s favourite host Gary Wheeseltin thanks to the amazing creator of the show 12-year-old Jake Thompson.