Charlottetown Rural High School
- Holland College officials will be in student services at Charlottetown Rural High School today beginning at 9 a.m. for one-on-one sessions. UPEI officials are at the school Jan. 13-14 for one-on-one sessions to cover questions about programming, scholarships, etc.
- Due to COVID-19, in-person visits at both post-secondary schools may be limited so it is important that any students who are considering UPEI or Holland College in the future sign up in student services to reserve a time.
- Grade 12 students are reminded to join the CRHS Grad Class 2021 Google Classroom to receive information on things like scholarships, virtual and in-person visits, university information and deadlines.
- There are a limited number of 2019 yearbooks for sale; drop by the main office if interested.
Kinkora Regional High School
- Looking ahead, final exams for first semester at Kinkora Regional High School are Jan. 25-29. Feb. 1 is a turn-around day with no classes and Feb. 2 is the first day of the second semester.
- A warm Blazer welcome to new bus drivers Bethany Smith, Pat Flood and Rachel Lowther-Doiron.
- Mrs. McCarthy has created the Mental Wellness for COVID 19 Google Classroom. This is open to all students and staff who would like some helpful mental health tips.
- To help explore post-secondary information, the traditional career fair was changed to a virtual presentation this year. All videos have been saved to the AARAO Executive YouTube channel.
- All students are encourage to visit this page to learn more about post-secondary schools in Atlantic Canada (and a little beyond).
- The school appreciates the efforts of all parents who plan to help provide the breakfast program during exams.
Colonel Gray High school
- Final exams for first semester are Jan. 25-28 at Colonel Gray High school. Jan. 29 will be the possible storm date, if needed.
- Just a reminder that full student accounts (student fee, athletic fee, etc.) must be settled by the end of each year, rather than left until graduation.
- Colonel Gray’s goal is to have an email address for every student and parent updated to access Students Achieve, so all can log in. The email addresses are key to SAS communication, receiving important information, following attendance, as well as marks. Contact the main office with all updated email addresses.
- Every Day 2, there’s math and science help for students in the library conference room at lunch time.
The High School Reports feature runs in The Guardian on Mondays during the school year. All Island high schools are welcome to send in contributions. However, before doing so, either a student or staff member must contact Carolyn Drake at 902-629-6000, ext. 6036 for information on content and deadlines.