A few questions with Halifax artist Élana Camille Saimovici
Why can’t it be you? The driving force behind success
SUCCESS = career + money ... or does it?
Should I stay or should I go? A look at graduate retention
A conversation with Canadian Armed Forces veteran and health ...
Generational value gaps shifting as individualist thinking warps view ...
Success: Two women. Two lives. One take.
Five questions, 10 answers: let's make prejudice, inequality history
Money. Happiness. Family. How do we define success?
A film crew with the television series “REX” will be filming in downtown St. John’s this weekend, which will affect parking in some areas.
The crew will need 69 parking spaces, and parking meters will be bagged at 6 p.m. Thursday to be used by the crew on Friday, as well as 15 spaces to be used on Saturday.
The following outlines the area, dates and number of meters that will be bagged for the film crew:
- New Gower Street – 10 meters on Friday
- George Street – 11 meters on Friday
- Queen Street – 12 meters on Friday
- Becks Cove – 12 meters on Friday
- Harbour Drive West – 9 parking stalls on Friday
- Harbour Drive East – 15 parking stalls on Saturday