In the two years Justin Trudeau has been prime minister of Canada, the following summarizes his accomplishments to date.
1. He is the first prime minister of Canada to ever have been found guilty of breaking federal ethics laws by vacationing on a billionaire’s private island.
2. Promised to return to lifetime pensions for injured veterans and has now reneged on this promise saying the veterans are asking for too much money.
3. Awarded Omar Khadr, an ISIS fighter, $10.5 million.
4. Allotted $ 650 million, over three years, to finance global programs including contraception, reproductive health, abortions, sexuality education and advocacy work to pay groups who want to challenge the laws of countries that do not permit abortions.
5. Is attempting to force churches and Christians to support abortion rights in order to get funding for student summer job programs.
6. Shut down the Office of Religious Freedom, which defended the rights of persecuted religious minorities.
7. Pressured Prince Edward Island to offer abortions on the Island with the threat to withhold general health funding.
8. Passed a bill to legalize phsysician-assisted suicide.
9. Appointed a governor general who, in a speech, derided Christians who believe God created life.
10. Has promised $16 million to launch a LGBT propaganda campaign.
11. Was the first prime minister to march in a parade with his wife and two children where there was male nudity and simulated sex acts taking place.
12. Is “forcing public servants to take a pro-LGBT gender equality test with unspecified consequences if they refused or failed to provide the appropriate ‘feminist answers,’” according to Patrick Craine of LifeSite News.
These are just an example of the many laws and rules that Trudeau has enacted. These actions have the hallmark of a tyrannical dictatorship. People are being forced to agree with his views on society and freedom of conscience is being lost. Canada is becoming a dictatorial, secular society like Russia and China, where, if you do not agree with your government’s policies, you are persecuted.