Experience the very best of summer in Atlantic Canada
Millicent McKay offers an insider’s guide to P.E.I.
Is tourism a trap for Atlantic Canadians?
Foraging for wild food in Atlantic Canada
Four food trucks to try in Newfoundland this summer
Underwater tourism is the ultimate immersive experience
Is Atlantic Canadian tourism doing luxury right?
Thomas Chafe won individual medals of every colour swimming for Memorial University at the Atlantic University Sport’s Dalhousie Invitational swim meet Saturday in Halifax.
Chafe’s gold, silver and bronze were among eight medals claimed by Sea-Hawks swimmers in the meet, which featured men’s and women’s entries from five schools.
The Memorial women’s team was third overall, while the Sea-Hawks men were fourth.
Here are all the podium finishes (with times) by Memorial Sea-Hawks swimmers and teams in Halifax:
• Women’s 200-metre butterfly, Allison Somers (2:25.28)
• Men’s 400m freestyle, Thomas Chafe (4:07.34)
• Men’s 200m individual medley, Thomas Chafe (1:01.02)
• Men’s 200m freestyle, Thomas Chafe (2:09.59)
• Men’s 100m backstroke, Ruben Rivero (1:01.76)
• Men’s 50m freestyle, Youseff Zaazou (24.93)
• Women’s 800m freestyle, Keelin Tucker (9:43.41)
• Men’s 200m freestyle relay team (1:39.57)