BRUCE MACTAVISH: The birds don't know about COVID-19
Mount Pearl's Caleb Sooley looks to earn his stripes with Tigers
PAM FRAMPTON: Through the looking glass
Drawn by the landscape, Pedlar Press publisher moved her business to ...
BRUCE MacKINNON CARTOON: March 28, 2020
Jukebox tunes a stress reliever for St. John's music enthusiast
TO THE POINT: Already there have been layoffs in Newfoundland - how ...
CHMA-NL partnering with local tech company Cyno for virtual ...
Fire destroys backyard garage in Mount Pearl Saturday evening
SaltWire Network meteorologist Cindy Day didn't have much time back at her office in Halifax. Wednesday, Cindy is taking another road trip to Prince Edward Island.
While she'll be making some stops along her way to the Island, Cindy will also be visiting The Guardian office and attending the first Lady Ball, hosted by Ovarian Cancer Canada at the P.E.I. Brewing Co. in Charlottetown on Thursday, May 30.
Follow this page for Cindy's updates along the way, and click below to watch her trip to Cape Breton last week.
- Cindy Day stops at the Confederation Bridge
- Cindy Day visits Compton's Farm
- Cindy Day arrives in Charlottetown
- Cindy Day visits the Belvedere Golf & Winter Club
- Cindy Day visits the offices of The Guardian
- Cindy Day chats with Dave Stewart at The Guardian
- Cindy Day stops at Just Another Farm
- Cindy Day visits Ken MacDonald's garden in Charlottetown