Vote with confidence. Get informed with our in depth election coverage.
Diversity in political representation
The Rise of the Independents in Cape Breton
The election’s on: Now Canadians should watch out for dumbfakes and ...
Political seeds planted by local activism
How could young voters affect this election?
SaltWire Network meteorologist Cindy Day didn't have much time back at her office in Halifax. Wednesday, Cindy is taking another road trip to Prince Edward Island.
While she'll be making some stops along her way to the Island, Cindy will also be visiting The Guardian office and attending the first Lady Ball, hosted by Ovarian Cancer Canada at the P.E.I. Brewing Co. in Charlottetown on Thursday, May 30.
Follow this page for Cindy's updates along the way, and click below to watch her trip to Cape Breton last week.
- Cindy Day stops at the Confederation Bridge
- Cindy Day visits Compton's Farm
- Cindy Day arrives in Charlottetown
- Cindy Day visits the Belvedere Golf & Winter Club
- Cindy Day visits the offices of The Guardian
- Cindy Day chats with Dave Stewart at The Guardian
- Cindy Day stops at Just Another Farm
- Cindy Day visits Ken MacDonald's garden in Charlottetown