Vote with confidence. Get informed with our in depth election coverage.
Diversity in political representation
The Rise of the Independents in Cape Breton
The election’s on: Now Canadians should watch out for dumbfakes and ...
Political seeds planted by local activism
How could young voters affect this election?
Saltwire meterorologist Cindy Day visited the capital of Newfoundland and Labrador to check out the excitement of Regatta Week.
- CINDY DAY: Regatta Day - ‘weather’ or not
- Regatta Eve gains popularity in St. John's
- Brothers became police officers, St. John's regatta rowing champs
- ON THE ROAD WITH CINDY DAY: St. John's
- VIDEO: CINDY DAY: Weather looks good for Royal St. John's Regatta
Check out videos from Cindy's other road trips:
- Want more weather information? Visit your weather page.
- Have a weather question, photo or drawing to share with Cindy Day? Email email@example.com
Cindy Day is the chief meteorologist for SaltWire Network.