Newfoundland and Labrador Christmas lights map — Click to submit your ...
Get creative with Christmas projects right at home
A gift to anticipate
Sewing love, cheer into every stitch
Island of inspiration: Artist Adam Young paints vibrant scenes of East ...
Rooted in Christmas tree traditions
Holiday help at the ready
Recipes for the holidays
Decor, function go hand in hand with this DIY holiday project
Must-watch holiday movies
Saltwire meterorologist Cindy Day visited the capital of Newfoundland and Labrador to check out the excitement of Regatta Week.
- CINDY DAY: Regatta Day - ‘weather’ or not
- Regatta Eve gains popularity in St. John's
- Brothers became police officers, St. John's regatta rowing champs
- ON THE ROAD WITH CINDY DAY: St. John's
- VIDEO: CINDY DAY: Weather looks good for Royal St. John's Regatta
Check out videos from Cindy's other road trips:
- Want more weather information? Visit your weather page.
- Have a weather question, photo or drawing to share with Cindy Day? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cindy Day is the chief meteorologist for SaltWire Network.